Podiatry is a branch of medicine devoted to the study, diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg. Podiatric medicine is practiced by a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) Some of the common podiatry procedures performed at our facility include:
- Bunionectomy: A surgical procedure to excise, or remove, a bunion.
- Achilles tendon repair
- Ankle ligament repair
- Foot and ankle arthoplasty: A surgical procedure to relieve pain and restore range of motion by realigning or reconstructing a joint.
- Exostectomy: The process of removing bony bumps on the bones.
- Implant or removal of hardware
- Bone excision
- Cyst or ganglion excision from foot or tendon
- Hammertoe correction
The expert team at NEMO ASC will prepare you for a comfortable surgical experience. Care will be taken to minimize discomfort and appropriate discharge instructions for post-operative care will ensure a good recovery in the convenience of your own home.
Podiatrists who perform procedures at our facility include:
Questions about Podiatry Surgery?
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Ask your surgeon if outpatient surgery is right for you.